- Autores: Richard Steiner Salvato, Ana Júlia Reis, Sun Hee Schiefelbein, Michael Andrés Abril Gómez, Stéphanie Steiner Salvato, Larissa Vitória da Silva, Elis Regina Dalla Costa, Gisela Unis, Claudia Fontoura Dias, Miguel Viveiros, Isabel Portugal, Andrea von Groll, Pedro Eduardo Almeida da Silva, Afrânio Lineu Kritski, João Perdigão, Maria Lucia Rosa Rossetti
- Ano de Publicação: 2021
- Journal: International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 58(4), art 106401
- Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2021.106401
- • Disputed mutations were found in 21.9% of strains resistant to isoniazid alone, evidencing underestimation of multi-drug resistance.
- • 73.4% of multi-drug-resistant cases were linked to ongoing transmission events.
- • Intracluster acquisition of novel drug-resistance mutations was found, revealing important amplification of resistance.
Tuberculosis; Drug resistance; Transmission; Whole-genome sequencing.