- Autores: Andreia Filipa-Silva, Ricardo Parreira, Mónica Nunes, Maria Teresa Barreto Crespo
- Ano de Publicação: 2021
- Journal: Aquaculture, vol 54015, art 736693
- Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2021.736693
- • Two multiplex qPCR assays were developed to detect/quantify four fish viruses.
- • Both multiplex assays showed the same sensitivity and reproducibility.
- • IPNV/IHNV and VHSV/VNNV detected in a single run by two multiplex qPCR protocols.
- • IPNV and VHSV genomes detected in asymptomatic wild fish from the Portuguese coast.
Pathogenic fish viruses; Multiplex TaqMan qPCR assays; Infectious pancreatic necrosis virus (IPNV); Infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus (IHNV); Viral Haemorrhagic Septicaemia virus (VHSV); Viral nervous necrosis virus (VNNV).