Localização: Online | https://amrsummerschool22.wixsite.com/amr22
The FEDER/FCT-funded BIOSAFE project LISBOA-01-0145-FEDER-030713 | PTDC/CAL-EST/30713/2017 (http://biosafe.ihmt.unl.pt/) is organizing the “Summer School on Antimicrobial Resistance 2022”, taking place online, 12th – 15th of September 2022.
This Summer School aims to provide updated information on:
– Mechanisms of bacterial antimicrobial resistance
– Antimicrobial resistance on a One Health perspective
– New methodological approaches to study antimicrobial resistance
– Application of NGS strategies to explore bacterial mechanisms of resistance
– Main findings of the BIOSAFE Project
More details available at the Summer School website: https://amrsummerschool22.wixsite.com/amr22
The registration is free, although with a limited number of participants.
We are looking forward seeing you there!