This year, there will be another edition of the Portuguese National Congress of Microbiology and Biotechnology, MICROBIOTEC’21.
Hosted by the NOVA University of Lisbon, it will run online, from the 23rd to the 26th of November (13h-19:30).
The program includes several areas such as:
- Industrial and Food Microbiology and Biotechnology;
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology;
- Health Microbiology and Biotechnology;
- Molecular Microbiology and Microbial Physiology;
- Bioprocess Engineering;
- Cellular Microbiology and Pathogenesis;
- Genomics and Systems Biology;
- Emergent Technologies.
15th October – abstract submission deadline
29th October – notification to authors
1st November – deadline for early bird registration
20th November – deadline for late registration
For more information, please do check our website
Cecília Roque, FCT-NOVA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Miguel Viveiros, IHMT-NOVA – email@example.com