1. Jackson M & Sambo LG Health Systems Research and Critical Systems Thinking: the case for partnership, Systems Research and Behavioural Science, Wiley, 2019.
2. Guerreiro CS, Hartz Z, Sambo L and al. Scientific Research Policy for Health in Portugal I: European and national environment, Acta Med Port, 2017 Feb; 30(2): 141-147; htpp//dx.doi.org/10.20344/amp.8011 – www.actamedicaportuguesa.com
3. Sambo LG and Kirigia JM (2014). Investing in Health Systems for Universal Health Coverage in Africa. Published by BMC International Health and Human Rights, 2014, 14:28 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-698X/14/28
4. Sambo LG, (2014). Epidemiology and Health Policy in Africa. (pages 71-101), chapter 6 of the book entitled African Health Leaders: Making Change and Claiming the Future, published by Oxford University Press www.oup.com
5. Yarnell John, Mendis S., Connolly S., Sambo LG., Kebede D., Jakab S., Bertollini R., Yu S., and Zhao K., Global Health in the 21st Century (pages 370-402), of the book entitled Epidemiology and Disease Prevention: A Global Approach, published by Oxford University Press http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199660537.do