The scientific activity develops in the areas of Public Health, in particular on health research policy – themes related to implementation science, knowledge translation and health research policy assessment;
Equity and governance: analysis of health research and innovation policy in Brazil
This is an evaluative research for analyzing equity in collaboration and interinstitutional partnerships in health and innovation research policy in Brazil. It´s based on the Research Fairness Initiative approach and the principles for global health research applied to funding policies. This project proposes to answer: how equity is being considered for the definition of local health needs; how research priorities are driven by health and equity needs (social relevance); how the principles of equity in research reflect (or not) the (co) financing policies; how health equity is considered by funded research and how equity is being used in funded research.
Birth in Brazil: Use of results in the implementation of health policies and programs
To analyze the processes and dynamics that influenced the use of the results of the Birth in Brazil – national survey in the decision making in politics.
- Angulo-Tuesta, Antonia; Santos, Leonor Maria Pacheco; Iturri, José Antonio. Processos e desafios da interação entre pesquisa e política na perspectiva dos pesquisadores. Ciência & Saúde Coletiva, v.23, p.7 – 15, 2018.
- Angulo-Tuesta, Antonia; Hartz, Zulmira. Equidade e governança: análise da política de pesquisa e inovação em Saúde no Brasil. Anais do Instituto de Higiene e Medicina Tropical, v.12, p.S57 – S64, 2017.
- ANGULO-TUESTA, A.; Santos, Leonor Maria Pacheco; Natalizi DA. Impact of health research on advances in knowledge, research capacity-building and evidence-informed policies: a case study on maternal mortality and morbidity in Brazil. Sao Paulo Medical Journal. , v.134, p.153 – 162, 2016.
- Angulo-Tuesta, A.; Santos, Leonor Maria Pacheco. Evaluation of the impact of maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality research funded by the Ministry of Health in Brazil. Research Evaluation (Print), v.21, p.rvv022 – 12, 2015.
- D’Orsi, Eleonora; Brüggemann, Odaléa Maria; Diniz, Carmen Simone Grilo; Aguiar, Janaina Marques De; Gusman, Christine Ranier; Torres, Jacqueline Alves; Angulo-Tuesta, Antonia; Rattner, Daphne; Domingues, Rosa Maria Soares Madeira. Desigualdades sociais e satisfação das mulheres com o atendimento ao parto no Brasil: estudo nacional de base hospitalar. Cadernos de Saúde Pública, v.30, p.S154 – S168, 2014.